Organic Farmers Bd delivers the highest quality almonds from Iran and Mediterranean regions. Either eaten raw or toasted, it is a key component of various dishes. Almond also can be used in both sweet and savory dishes. Along with other nuts, almonds can be sprinkled over breakfasts and desserts, particularly muesli or ice cream-based dishes. Almonds are used in many pastries, cookies and cakes and desserts. Our fresh almond can also be eaten as a healthy snack to substitute unhealthy snack eating habits.
Among many other vitamins and minerals, almonds contain lots of healthy fats, fiber, protein, magnesium and vitamin E.
Studies have proved almonds impressive nutrition profiles that are beneficial for our health:
- Almonds are high in healthy monounsaturated fats, fiber, protein and various important nutrients.
- Almonds are high in antioxidants that can protect your cells from oxidative damage, a major contributor to aging and disease.
- Almonds are among the world’s best sources of vitamin E. Getting plenty of vitamin E from foods is linked to numerous health benefits.
- Almonds are extremely high in magnesium, a mineral that many people don’t get enough of. High magnesium intake may offer major improvements for metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes.
- Low magnesium levels are strongly linked to high blood pressure, indicating that almonds can help control blood pressure.
- Eating one or two handfuls of almonds per day can lead to mild reductions in “bad” LDL cholesterol, potentially reducing the risk of heart disease.
- “Bad” LDL cholesterol can become oxidized, which is a crucial step in the development of heart disease. Snacking on almonds has been shown to significantly reduce oxidized LDL.
- While nuts are low in carbs, they are high in protein and fiber. Studies show that eating almonds and other nuts can increase fullness and help you eat fewer calories.
- Though almonds are high in calories, eating them doesn’t seem to promote weight gain. Some studies even suggest the opposite, showing that almonds can enhance weight loss.
Almonds are included as a good source of protein among recommended healthy foods by the US Department of Agriculture. A 2016 review of clinical research indicated that regular consumption of almonds may reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering blood levels of LDL cholesterol.